08 diciembre, 2011

Ryan Horne - Terrible Tommy (as heard on FXs Sons of Anarchy

http://youtu.be/NaWG9koUY74

VERSE
I've been up and down in prison, I've lived inside this cell
Surrounded by these demons and the fiery gates of hell
I blame my mother and my father for the man that I've become
I was born into this family, I was born the devil's son
No I aint gonna see my freedom until the day they lay me in the ground

CHORUS
It's such a hard way to fall, It's such a hard, a hard way to fall
No I ain't gonna go to heaven, they have locked me in these walls
It's such a hard way to fall

VERSE
I got 20 years behind me, almost all that I can take
I've built up this rage and anger, filled my soul with void and hate
I got no hope left inside me, there ain't no joy left to give
Cause I am just an animal to all my prison friends
There ain't no good reason why I should still be alive today


No hay comentarios: